are you your name?

Of the Sea
_________
sweet as the melody of birds at dawn; brilliant, radiant and vibrant; full of vivacity, toughness and determination; a lover of truth and of God; she is held in high esteem; she is lovely to look at; power and romance are entwined in her; respected and admired by all.
_____________________________________________________
My friend, Mary, gave this to me in a graduation card back in the day and I just uncovered it as I sorted through papers and business cards today.  I thought it was a sweet gesture then and even more special to me as I read it now.

Finding a deeper meaning to ourselves, our lives and even our individual names makes us unique, special and possibly gives us a little motivation to be more of what our descriptions describe us to be.

Popular Posts