addicted to Taschen



is the bookstore where art, design and newness collide. Even their shopping bags are splashed with colors and shapes that inspire you to do something super creative and cool.

Paris, Tuscany, Mexico, and New Paris Interiors are my favorites right now having bought them on a whim one morning while walking around The Grove in LA. What better way to spend a beautifully balmy day in the area after going to the Fairfax High School Market.



Sipping coffee after eating at the great little Greek spot and being totally bored by the retail shops all set the stage perfectly for the entry and consumption of the wonderfully designed, styled and packaged books that awaited me inside the glassy store that I wasn't hip to. I could spend all of my money and time in this place... visit their site.

Popular Posts