bad bad blagojevich

What was he thinking? If the allegations are true, Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich has hit an all-time low, and for a politician, that's hard to do.  All I can say is... glad I'm not caught up in this mess. It's crazy to think that for a year of my life, I used to head upstairs to The Office of the Governor everyday when I was a marketing assistant for The State of Illinois for weekly meetings, conference calls and planning for various events with the folks on the floor. 

You can imagine my surprise when I read these allegations.



The Governor's Innuaguration and Coronation Ball in Jefferson City, Missouri was my swan song in January of 2007 (pictured left with friends and co-workers Jan and John) before taking my load on down the road to the West.  It's a sad day for Illinois government after such a historic victory by Obama. 

Popular Posts