my anticipation photographs


While doing some research on getting maternity or "anticipation" photographs for this second time around, I went to Joseph Moss Photography, the photographer that took pictures last May and was happy to see they used two of my images for their babies and bellies slideshow showcasing their work. With only 30 minutes before the sun went down, the shoot was quick and painless with very little input from him which was nice. It was the most important photo shoot I had ever done and although it was on the oceanfront on the beach under the pier with others around, seemingly private and quiet.  I found myself thinking about the impending events, meeting my daughter for the first time, how our lives would be forever changed and simply wanting to be in the moment. 
Here are some others taken:

I would have loved some closer shots, possibly a clothing change and a little more time before the sun went down, but I got some good images and one favorite that I printed for my honey for Father's Day last year. 

Popular Posts