bally does a body good

I'm back on the airwaves as Bally Total Fitness' workout girl! Shot in Chicago two years ago, it's funny to see the new commercial of the slightly skewed "hip hop" dance move they had us repeat.  I look like a chicken or some sort of bird, arms waving in a bizarre motion as my face contorts. I promise, they made me do it! Anyway, it was like a bootcamp the way they had us on a revolving workout schedule.  I mean, auditioning was EASY compared to the stuff they had us doing. I swear I ran five miles on the treadmill before the photographer got the shot he needed.  

And for my first time stepping foot in a Bally's, I probably lost five pounds from the pilates, dance routines and lifting they had me do.  After the three day shoot where we were guinea pigs performing workouts for both still photography and live video, I am still really psyched I am even visible once the editing happened since there were over 30 actors booked for the gig. 

Enjoy my birdlike motions in action!


Popular Posts