unexpected

i really wanted to share this post i started on 10.30.11 and didn't finish.

i have been forever changed and that catalyst is en route to Kuwait as we speak. so many thoughts are going through my mind, i'm proud, overjoyed at the idea of seeing him again, concerned at the the thought of his next venture....how he feels. so much has happened in such a short period of time and emotions are running high. i'm not sure what the future holds but i know that i am going to give this a fighting chance to blossom into a romance that i foresee it becoming. my heart is full, my mind adrift and the depths of everything that i am are consumed with the undeniable feeling of overwhelming joy and longing all mixed up and rolled together. not sure what the future holds but i am jumping in with both feet, optimistic that life has never steered me wrong and that it feels too good to be wrong. naive or simply ready to be happy, i will be proactive in my quest to find out if this could be...a love that is everything i have dreamt of, longed for and silently searching for in my life.

Popular Posts