coach M is my favorite

417 Magazine caught up with Coach Nyla Milleson, who happens to be the reason I was a gym rat all of my adolescence all the way into high school. She is and forever will be my Coach! She even took the time to come back to Glendale High School, where she once led the 1996 Lady Falcons to the #1 Finish at State. We took 3rd in State my sophomore year, as I played "swing" working 4 quarters as a Junior Varsity player and 1 quarter on Varsity under her. She is an amazing person, friend and Coach. It was so incredible seeing her at Glendale as she introduced me during the 2008-2009 Memories Assembly, where ex-Principal Gary Prouty, invited me to return to see the photo that they hung in their new atrium. Coach Milleson made the day that much more special. Can't wait to catch her in action as the Missouri State University Lady Bears' Head Coach! Go Bears! Here she is talking about her favorite things.

Popular Posts