caught up

Through the untimely catching of a head cold I got some much needed couch time resulting in me catching up on not-so-new movies that are new to me or I just felt like re-watching. Yes, the best part of this thing called a common cold has definately been the movie/popcorn that has gone down.  

Some new films that I loved watching *in no particular order*:
1. An Education-- amazingly true 
2. The Witches of Eastwick-- I (heart) Cher
3. Julie & Julia- Meryl Streep's astoundingly good
4. Moonstruck-- did I mention how much I adore Cher in this movie?
5. Paranormal Activity 2- not scary until the last scene
6. Grown-Ups 
7. Eat Pray Love- I was a bit tipsy so it was better than most critics thought
8. Notes of a Scandal- scandalous fun... and Dame JD and Cate Blanchett are brilliant together
My nose is raw but I've managed to get some films in that I wanted to see. It's all in how you see things, isn't it?  

Popular Posts