i'm in love....

It is the love that you love. 
It is love that makes you dream. 
It is love that wants love. 
It is love that makes us cry ... 

But all those who believe they love each other, 
Those who pretend to love, 
Yes, all those who believe they love each other 
Will never cry ... 

In love, there must be tears 
In love, we need ... 

And those who have no tears 
Will never love ... 
We need both, and so many tears 
To have the right to love ... 

My love, oh I love you, 
You make me cry often ... 

I have given my tears, 
I cried for a better love to you, 
I paid so many tears 
To always have the right to love ... 
Forever ... the right to love!

**so few things in life are about us... love is all about us and how that love transcends everything making us shapable, lovable, comfortable and loyal partners. I have never felt this way before...I love him with all that I have.

Popular Posts