happenings...


This past weekend was a lot of fun, full of events and happenings that made the weekend fly by. The Miss Missouri USA Pageant came to town as 70 young women vyed for the titles (both Miss and Teen) strutted their stuff across the Juanita K. Hammons Hall stage Saturday and Sunday nights. The winners crowned were deserving, wearing gowns fit for queens and answering questions like pros. It's always nice to see my state directors, old pageant sisters and friends and families from the past! We've gotten old, had children, gotten married and moved to different parts of the country but one thing remains: we will always be VANBROS girls!!!


I was able to bring my camera along on a fun Sunday excursion prior to the pageant and did a bit of work on Saturday. The fall is so great, and now that it's November, the long bouts of rain have seized and in its place, balmy spring-like sun and mid- 60 degree weather. I LOVE IT!


Halloween was a blast, I have lots of pictures to upload to the web and as October came to an end, I welcomed November with open arms, as Christmas is close by. 417 Magazine's December Issue should be out soon, look for the Harem & Company ad featuring Mike Wingo Photography and me as the model. Today was a Bass Pro photo shoot for their Spring 2010 Catalog so that should be cool, my first Bass Pro catalog! Thanksgiving is always a good time, family is such a blessing and now that I'm home again, I really treasure the times I get to share with them. Happy November, everybody...stay well.

Popular Posts