meet me in st.louis

  Friday I am making my first trip to St. Louis in awhile. I love the city life and St. Louis is the closest place to me that feels like a big city. I've planned some meetings and am getting excited for the retreat into the hustlin'  'n bustlin' city! 

If you've never been to The Gateway City, St. Louis has tons to offer a tourist of any and all kinds.  

My time spent in the Lou has been awesome, from shooting photos on the rooftop of the talent agency that I am meeting with again to sitting on the back of a convertible during their Thanksgiving Day Parade that wound through the downtown buildings in the brisk air. 

Clubs on Washington are the place to be at night and the free tourist attractions and sporting events make for a fun-filled weekend if nothing else! The sprawling suburbs increase the travel time just like anywhere but the inner city campuses of WashU and SLU make college life an experience. I remember visiting SLU for their SLU 101 festivities and simply walking around downtown was an eye-opening experience for me fresh from Springfield.

Needless to say, my visits to St. Louis have always been memorable and full of good times. Everyone should go at least once... 

Popular Posts