karaoke+turtles=summer fun


this past weekend was the beginning of a week-long journey for my oldest sister and i. yes, as we speak, we are in hays, kansas, making our way into the depths of colorado for what may be the coolest journey to retrieve items of a dear friend who has passed away. that's another blog all together, but since she arrived in Branson... at the new airport that has no signs from the highway oddly enough, we have had a ball. 
 
after a quick bite at Bar Louie at the Branson Landing (awesome crab cake sliders) we met our other sister at the springfield brewing company on the patio for a wonderfully balmy evening of live jazz and brews. then, after too many on someone's part, they decided to make a pit stop at the Tipsy Turtle for a little karaoke to end the night.  Neither Roberta Flack nor Lauryn Hill was ready for the rest!

i love having my sisters in my life and we had a great time on Saturday night. summer is here and my sisters bring me so much joy when i get the chance to be around them. they are such blessings in my life.

happy first day of june...hopefully your weekend was full of fun too!

Popular Posts