organized: my office before & after


*BEFORE*


*AFTER*
_____________________
Ok, I promised the progress in pictures of my home office after I added the black five-shelf yard ornament that I decided to put in my office to hold all of my stuff.

I left behind a handmade wood bookshelf in LA so this was a perfect go-to for the organizational aspect in my office.

What all is on the shelves, you may ask?
Here are the holdings of this metal shelving unit:
  • acrylic paint briefcase
  • miss teen usa crown case (the larger of the two silver metal cases)
  • IKEA holders in various colors and textures that hold:
  1. magazines
  2. photos
  3. disks, cd's, dvd cases
  4. paint and brushes
  5. ribbon
  • glass jars that are great for multiple uses and holdings 
  • basket full of tools, hammer, misc household items
  • personal touches like framed photos, trinkets with meaning and bulletin board 
Anyone can bring a personal touch to your organizational wall units with live plants, splashes of color and pictures of good times. Summer is officially upon us with the long 3-day weekend so why not bring a new sizzlin' summer look to your home or office? Let me know if you need some help and have a SAFE and SUN-Filled Memorial Day Weekend. 

Popular Posts