life is good

   
         Well, first of all, let me say a big hello! I haven't written in almost a whole year but life is hectic these days! Secondly, let me introduce our beautiful baby boy, Kalel Nicholas Tago to you! Two girls under 4 years old and a newborn had me completely exhausted and overwhelmingly happy but without a spare moment for myself. Lots of changes have happened since the last time I shared a post and life is so good. Hectic and happy. My hubby has a new job and  I can finally breath a sigh of relief as we have completed our move from Virginia to  Missouri! Yes, we are back in the great Show-Me State where the humidity has taken over. With everything going on in the world as of today, I am so thankful to get back to things that make me feel like...well, me again. Having had our third child in February, the hormones and mental stresses of purchasing our family's first home from thousands of miles away without even seeing it in person plus school plus simply maintaining a sense of normalcy for the girls as we stayed with family until closing day all took its toll on me.





      The joys of having a new addition to the family was there but there was so much unknown stuff happening in my mind this time.  For new parents, or those who can remember what having a newborn is like, there is a whole life-shift that happens. A new baby has its own set of challenges (like NO sleep) and still maintaining the crazy house that had Nick gone from before sun up past sun down every night. No days off, no breaks. No family for that boost and mental pick-me up. Just pushing forward and looking forward to seeing all of our hard work pay off.  And, I am happy to say that we are officially HOMEOWNERS! We couldn't be happier with the way the house-hunting and some let-downs ended up. The house is perfect for the five of us and my list of projects and DIY-ing is on overload! I can't wait to share some of them with you guys since design and décor is such a huge love of mine. I am really going to try to blog once a week if I can but with being a full-time student and mama, it's tough but I am going to try! Until next time...

Popular Posts