happy birthday, LoLa


Today you are 12. How is that possible? Time has flown by as you have grown into the most amazing, beautiful and unique people in my life. Life has taken me to different physical places but I have never stopped adoring, bragging or highlighting your lives and accomplishments no matter where I was. The best memories of my life involve the two of you and I am so honored to have you in my life. 

I am proud of your character, humor and most of all, your unwavering strength through life's twists and turns. You are good. You are simply divine. Stay purely sensational! Never change your morals for anyone. Always say thank you. Never take anything or anyone for granted. These are my wishes for you on your birthday. 

9.1.99 was the day the world would never be the same. I love you more than you will ever know. I am always there through this journey. I love and admire you.  

With love and laughter,
Aunt Rica

Popular Posts