a fantasy wedding: L+D


Christian Gideon captured the wedding of the summer. Set on a sprawling Estate on the outskirts of the city, my brightest girlfriend sparkled on her August wedding day. Every detail was immaculate and the images truly mirrored the passionate love shared between L + D.   Dale was striking in his light grey suit, fresh with matching Jordan's (love that).

I'll add images as I get them but Christian's link above has a selection that showcase the beauty, love and elegance of the evening. Doing makeup has granted me such a gift. Life is full of these life-changing moments and I am lucky to be asked to be a part of such a monumental one. I love being a part of such a magical time in someone's life. 

Bridal Barbie was what we called Lyndsey as she sauntered amidst the guests in her wedding gown. She was simply stunning. Making over the groom's mother was a treat for me, too. I showed her the finished product and tears swelled in her eyes giving me my first tearjerker moment of the evening. The Barbo's hosted this gorgeous affair, opening their home to more than 200 guests of Lyndsey and Dale. The Lamberth's were a fun, classy and astonishingly beautiful couple to watch that 13th day of August.  If only all weddings were so magical...

Popular Posts