blink

Life is filled with fleeting moments that we spend a lifetime wishing we could relive, have back, remember forever. I used to capture moments in my mind, thinking to myself, "remember this moment, just as it is now". My family vacation to Costa Rica, my standing onstage waiting for the emcee to announce "Miss Glendale Teen USA, Marissa Whitley", watching my nieces put on a fashion show for me in my living room. Moments that happen in a blink of an eye that change who we are in some way. We live for these moments... bask in their glory, learn from their magnitude, escape in their happiness. Every day brings another layer of those times to life. Today is June 1st, hard to believe, but I wanted to share some latest moments that I always want to remember.

My first time to Eureka Springs, AR
On top of the world in Chicago during a photo shoot with Janna Giacoppo.
Being called for TOP 5 during the live telecast of Miss Teen USA 2001.
Fighting with Charles Barclay at my first visit to Las Vegas.
Photo Shoot at Zuma Beach, CA
Enjoying Uncle Gene and Colorado's Garden of the Gods
Looking at Venice Beach Boardwalk from the Ocean... I miss the energy of Venice Beach.

Popular Posts