Easter Delight


This Easter Sunday was an eventful one. Waking up, I was excited to attend church with my besty Morgan and her family while hearing The Message from Pastor Foote, a client and newfound friend from an organizational job! It was amazing, the 4 girl choir sounded like 20+ people were up behind him and the energy that you get in church is unlike any other. It was a really great service and then I headed out to Republic to see my boyfriend's family. The sun shone through the clouds and it felt like we were being smiled upon. I remember the mad dash for eggs in my grandma's backyard and had her in my thoughts all day. I miss those family gatherings and times of watching my grandma cook up some fried chicken and green beans, not to mention the mishaps that ended in fresh uncut pies being dropped on their face in front of the fridge! All of these memories made this Easter a good one. I wish my brother and sister were here to celebrate with us- maybe next year! So, here is to a late but better than never Happy Easter!

Happy happy happy!

Headed out to Republic, MO... old barns are kinda cool and who knows how long they have been around.

Down in Galloway, this was a shot taken going across the bridge as we waited for a train to pass.

Popular Posts