stylish for spring



Most 26-year-old women would do just about anything to fit into clothes they wore 10 years ago. Lucky for Marissa Whitley, she still wears the same size, and even many of the same pieces. “Most of them are dry clean–only and good fabric, so they still look good,” she says. She has always liked classic styles, so many of her high school clothes don’t look outdated. “I wouldn’t say I have trendy stuff,” she says. “I have classic pieces that I can mix with trendy stuff.”
Marissa, who does a variety of freelance work, graduated from Glendale High School in 2001. She lives in mid-Springfield now, but a Miss Teen USA crown and various television and modeling jobs have taken her all across the country for the past 10 years. And this is when she found many of the signature clothing items in her closet. “I would be roaming a city and stop in little boutiques here and there and find great stuff,” she says. “I love one-of-a-kind pieces.”


Popular Posts