times are a changin'

things are happening. the sun hasn't shown today and I am feeling a little down. 2010 is upon us and the new year has brought along with it times of deeper thought, different desires, and a longing for quiet. Maybe it's winters fault. Or maybe being a single year older has brought a yearning for something more. Not any one thing, just more in general.

the house of my dreams is now mine and the packing up of my belongings one more time may have something to do with it. along with everchanging days, I have added dog-sitter, makeup artist and stager to my resume since the last time I wrote.

blessings continue to happen on a daily basis. i am so thankful for this life that I have. I simply feel that there is a deeper calling on my heart. might be the season, may be the change of scenerey to a smaller town. perhaps a lack of a more social existence. i want for something i can't put my finger on.

this birthday brought with it my family, a house to live in and a more stable future. maybe stability is what's so new.... different. familiarity isn't so bad, just odd. lots of things happen day-to-day... i have missed writing on my online journal. i have lots to post... sorry for the delay. the holidays have come and gone, memories have been made, and so now i am here writing to you.

God bless all of those in Haiti, those who have lost loved ones, and those who will never have a proper burial or remembrance from those that loved them. unsettled, i listen to music, sip coffee and wonder if i will find what could make this feeling go away.

Popular Posts