a new day

it's been awhile since i have wrote. my website decided to catch a cold-- similar to myself this week. so here i am!  i'm back in business! a lot has happened since the last time i was online...  aside from turning another year older, joining the mass of actors in LA and establishing a life on the west coast, i have realized that no matter what's been done... today is a new day.

this will be the place where i vent about life and love, share my opinions, declare my independence and document my life in all it's facets.  so much has happened already and i have found that writing clears the mind and refocuses me in such a way that enables progress to happen.  day to day, i may not feel like steps are being made towards the ultimate goal, but in actuality, they are. with each day that passes, i know that anything is possible and that i am the only person standing in my way. 

true, this is a big town filled with lots of people and obstacles but where there's a will, there is certainly a way.  there's much more to come from my days and i look forward to sharing them here.  

Namaste,
M.W.

Popular Posts